Rosemary essential oil
Eucalyptus essential oil
Lavender essential oil
Silicone cupcake pan - a pan that makes shaped ones would be fun
Optional, lavender buds
1. Mix 1 cup baking soda with 1/3 cup water (mix in optional lavender buds)
2. Fill each cupcake cup approx. half full with the baking soda/water mixture
3. Add a few drops of each essential oil to the half filled cups
4. add more baking soda/water mix to essentially fill each cup the rest of the way
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 350 degrees
6. Allow to cool
7. Add a few drops of each essential oil to the top and bottom of each cup's finished material
8. Store as is for up to 6 months or more
9. You can add a few drops of each essential oil directly before use for more scent strength
To use a shower soother, place it on the floor of the shower, in water but not directly under the stream if possible.
Makes a great gift!! To gift, place soothers in individual treat bags, tie with a bow and a cute label. Or, put several in a small decorative Chinese takeout-style container.